313 Posts
Like the red and back throughout the lineup. very nice

edit to add pics

white busa

but ugly cruiser M109R, wtf is up with the headlight?? :-\

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Damn Josh, you look like me when I left now... all sorts of angry at the knobs and reposters... What kind of oil do you use? ;D

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
1.5 Thumbsup! said:
Damn Josh, you look like me when I left now... all sorts of angry at the knobs and reposters... What kind of oil do you use?  ;D
not angry. just figured they might like to see the conversation that's already going on. figured they might like to join instead of trying to start their own

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
stranger said:
not angry. just figured they might like to see the conversation that's already going on. figured they might like to join instead of trying to start their own
No doubt..... read the other threads occasionally before starting a new Identical thread.

Woody

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
And you know when all the remaining 05 Yellows are being searched for long and hard at dealera across the country, we can tell them all you shouldn't have waited for the 06s.

That's almost a teal grean blue and is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY girly in color. Can someone photochop some tassels on the bar ends and a pretty basket below the head light. Oh boy. ::)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nexus242 said:
That's almost a teal grean blue and is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY girly in color.   Can someone photochop some tassels on the bar ends and a pretty basket below the head light.  Oh boy. ::)
That's perfect! :D

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
stranger said:
pfft, whatever.. reposters should be executed on sight! :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Man these colors need help... Those tassels look tight fellas. Does it also have that little thumb operated bell? Why so few color choices? And, nothing dark for the dark hearted dark souled ones like myself. Black, Charcoal, Silver???? I wont ride a red bike b/c cops like them too much. I wont ride the teal one b/c as previously stated it looks gay. Whatever happened to that copper color?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts