Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might anyone know when the 2006 models wil be presented?

Also wondering if there are any rumors about major changes to the SV.

Much chance that (a) the "naked" version gets a small fairing and/or (b) the SVS gets a full fairing?

Just curious.

Ned

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ben_JamminVFCC said:
I heard they were going to turbocharge them....and put extended swingarms on the S models.

Could just be hearsay though. :D

You have forgotten something:
Blue SVS will come stock with a 25hp+ mod pre-installed to forever dispel the what color is faster rumor.

Oh yeah and the body style is going back to look like the gen 1 but with a touch from the TLS!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
JaredMcDonley said:
You have forgotten something:
Blue SVS will come stock with a 25hp+ mod pre-installed to forever dispel the what color is faster rumor.
Because we know that blue SVS need all the help they can get to keep up with the other colors.

:D

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
AvidSV650Rider said:
I was told they were replacing the regulator rectifier unit with a flux capacitor? :?:

I'll believe it when I see it.
I saw a delorean in our company parking garage yesterday... it was neato. :)

It wasn't time "travel ready" though... it must be an aftermarket kit you have to buy. I wonder who sells them?

·
Registered
53 Posts
perhaps the "pass" button will finally make a noticable power diference when passing. Like, it should make you wheelie or something.

Short of that they need to give it USD forks, and radial calipers as they change over to SV750.

V

·
0 Posts
Because of dwindling sales figures, Suzuki decided to discontinue the SV for '06.

So you guys that got the '05's, they are now more valuable.

·
Registered
35 Posts
vtwinheaven said:
Because of dwindling sales figures, Suzuki decided to discontinue the SV for '06.

? what? i hope you are kidding.....

·
Registered
836 Posts
gqelements said:
vtwinheaven said:

? what? i hope you are kidding.....

Yea....he's kidding. :lol:

Seriously, the changes I want to see on the SV have no place on a budget bike and will not sell but.....I'd like full-race suspension, trick exhaust, radial calipers/master, clip-ons, rearsets, and a new 750 twin motor.

SV Cafe' Racer!! Classy...and completely sporty at the same time.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I'm hoping for the push button starter like on the Honda 2000.

V

·
0 Posts
AvidSV650Rider said:
I was told they were replacing the regulator rectifier unit with a flux capacitor?
Forget that, I head they were going to install an oscillation overthruster...you can ride through mountains with one, you know, 8th dimension and all that

1 - 20 of 43 Posts