Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, selling my extra tank. There are 2 very small dents on left side (see pic 2) and a couple paint scratches across top-left side (see pic 3 & 4).

Tank is clean inside with no rust, does not leak and is otherwise in excellent condition. Asking $250 OBO + shipping, located in Madison/Milwaukee WI.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can get a better one on eBay for that price.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-04-Suzuk...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c61672ce2&vxp=mtr
I though forum members took care of each other.
It must be a SV thing! I belong to 3 more forums (Honda, Yamaha and this one) and this is by far the worst especially with 80+ members on this forum 99 % of the time.
I have been thinking of selling my SV just because I can’t get any good help. Well SV portal not that bad with maybe 8 members on at one time.
Sorry I had to vent just my 2 cents.

GLWS

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had no idea how much gas tanks sold for, hence the "or best offer". If you think the price is too high you are welcome to make an offer on it.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
You can get a better one on eBay for that price.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-04-Suzuk...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c61672ce2&vxp=mtr
I though forum members took care of each other.
It must be a SV thing! I belong to 3 more forums (Honda, Yamaha and this one) and this is by far the worst especially with 80+ members on this forum 99 % of the time.
I have been thinking of selling my SV just because I can’t get any good help. Well SV portal not that bad with maybe 8 members on at one time.
Sorry I had to vent just my 2 cents.

GLWS
There is a sticky detailing what NOT TO DO in the for sale section. What you just did is prohibited. Please don't do it again.

As for SVers not takin care of each other: wtf are you on about?!?! Worst forum by far?!?! From what perspective? Too many members? Not exclusive enough? I you have such concerns, post them somewhere else, not in a for sale thread!!!

Sorry OP, I had to answer that...
GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
SOLD

No problem, he apologized by PM shortly after posting.
I'm glad I got through to him. Ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts