Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue, red, silver and grey. That's according to the parts fiche for the euro models anyway... grey'll be a dark grey, i presume.

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
Squonk said:
Dark grey would be really cool  ;D
Oh no........ my favorite color........ and it would match the GTO. :eek:

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I think a white bike with black frame would be damn spiffy!!!

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
gotalf said:
blue is mandatory.i dont think i would like red
pfff my little red SV is gorgeous.
I am excited to see what the grey is like.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Euro colors are always different anyway. In the US, it will be tangerine and teal ;D

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Squonk said:
Wow  :)  That looks awesome.  I love how the  fork legs were blacked out as well.  
that's where suzuki messed up IMO. the rearsets and forks are still silver on the black frame. half-assed job if you ask me. hopefully, no matter what the colors, they'll do a better job this year

·
Registered
60 Posts
stranger said:
that's where suzuki messed up IMO. the rearsets and forks are still silver on the black frame. half-assed job if you ask me. hopefully, no matter what the colors, they'll do a better job this year
I wonder what the logic was in keeping both pieces silver. Let's hope the '06's are done right this time.

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seems strange to me too Parker, but that's what's on the fiches. There's been no official announcement on colours as of yet, I think the dealers get that in october...

LiquidLen's probably right, you guys never get the nice colours- you'll probably end up with Hot Pink, Baby Vomit, and worst of all, blue. :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts