Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this bike used, It was not taken care of really at all until i got to it. When i got it, only issue's i had(still havnt fixed). Speed doesn't show up. fuel light doesn't work. I havnt had any issues with the bike running at all. i got a Dynojet Power commander V after months of having the bike with no running issues. I installed the Unit took it on a ride with stock tune. Rode fine, I put a tune that was on Dynojet website that closely matched my Config. Had no issues at all for about a week, It started missfiring while cruising. then got slowly worse and worse. it will misfire at idle. I decided that maybe it was time for new Spark plugs and to make sure the front cylinder wasnt filled with water(it wasnt) Upon installing spark plugs, i did realize that one of the Engine vent lines that goes in the airbox was not put back(my fault) in result oil got on the PCV Injector plug. I replaced the spark plugs, returned tune to stock. Doesnt missfire at idle so much. the main issue area is between 5k-7k RPM @ WOT. Sometimes while cruising it will kinda studder. sometimes it will backfire into the airbox also. Im not sure what it could be. Im planning on taking the Dynojet out to see if maybe the unit went bad, But other then that, im not sure. No codes stored on bike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts