Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I did it...I dropped my bike...now I need new signal lights and they're a fortune! Any ideas as to where to find them or what to do?...also, what years of SVS lights fit my 2004?...are there any aftermarket flushmount lights that I can purchase for a decent price, and if so, what kind do I buy?...and do any other models/years fit properly without any major adjustments?...(I'm not very mechanically incline) :)
If anyone has any ideas please write back...I'd REALLY appreciate your knowledge :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a set of rear signals on e-bay right now. Item number: 4564926883

They are for $5 plus shipping right now.

I will have the front ones up for sale in a week or two when the replacements get in and I put them on. If you don't want them they will hit eBay as well.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Canus...I sent you a personal msg...just wanted to make sure you read it :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can you show me a pick of them? and how much are they?

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will post a pic when I get home... I think I paid 35 (they have never been used), so 25 shipped?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Canus,
...so have you sent them yet?...just curious since I haven't heard back from you....please let me know.

Thanks,
Megan

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does somebody sell and "adapter" or something to fill the hole in the body work where the front signals are? Or is that just something I'll have to come up with? I want to put flush mounts in but obviously I got to take car of the holes first.
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts