Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks! Straight up, I'm a newb here. I have lurked for years, but, as of last week I am officialy registered and joined. However, this will be a short term membership to the forum. I am selling off my bike. I stopped riding it regularly about 5 years ago. I started to disassemble it and part it out (to make more money), and then life hit. I need to get rid of it PDQ, as we are moving (new job), and I just don't have the time or resources to deal with it. It's got to go. As a former Aircraft Mechanic, I am pretty meticulous about my stuff. What you will find is that THIS BIKE IS COMPLETE(*), and should fire right up (*minus the gas tank, fuel pump, and a couple of pieces of loose hardware.) But, of course, the bike has been sitting, unused for that 5 years with only the occasional startup. If you have mechanical chops, know how to turn a wrench and, especially, if you know the SV like you should, this should not only be a no brainer, but it should make for a nice project.

As you can see from the photos, it's all there. (I took these photos on 8-8-20)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Photos (Set 2)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Photos (Set 3)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The whole bike, as is, $1500.00 and we can discuss delivery options if you are close enough. Sell it for parts, yourself, or put it back together.

I'll check for replies and questions. If you want to make an offer and talk: [email protected]

·
Registered
447 Posts
You still have the motor mounts? The mounts for the 2004 S should be the same for the N correct?

One of mine snapped off last weekend?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeh. Entire Bike. I don't have time to mess with it. I'm hoping someone wants to put it back together, or take it and they can sell it for parts.
The Bike runs/ran 5years ago.

Make an offer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great reference pictures. I am in Seattle and will not be in your area anytime soon. There has to be SV folks in So Cal that will take it off your hands.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts