1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
03 S and NAKED parts for sale - from conversion project

UPDATED 6.16.12
NAKED PARTS TOO!! Please look!!

Here are some parts from my S to N conversion. Some are used, some are new. :) I've bought some doubles by mistake, some by intention. I used what I liked then figured i'd resell here. If I have a part listed but not pictured, please let me know or PM me for a picture.

New parts:
Naked Delkevic Headlight, never mounted. Just cover what i've got in it. $72SOLD
Headlight mounting triangles, custom made out of some VERY rigid plastic. Painted flat black; you need to cut holes to mount signals (if you wish). They fit perfect! (yes, I can make more!) $25

Used Parts:
Headlight fork mounting brackets, OEM black. SILVER triangles NOT included!! $30
S fairing mount brackets, the ones that go down on the frame by the tank $10
S stock front brake lines $10
S stock rear brake line $5
Fender eliminator bracket with turn signals, OEM connectors. $25
S clip ons, L has a knick in end $20 each, or $35 pair
S lower triple in good condition with bearings and top bolts, castle nuts $30
Bent radiator but does NOT leak $30 (does not include horn)
Bar Ends $5
Rear Hub $20
Horn $5
Stem Bearings $5
Speedometer - I have NO idea how many miles are on it. Bought it for parts. Front is cracked. Good for parts only. $25
License Plate Light $10
Front rotors, probably about 20% life left, will measure them asap: $40 for both
Front rim, silver 03. Bends on both lips: $20
Rear rim, with all parts - just as you would pull the axle out and the rim would come off. Q2 tire on there, about 35-40% tread left; stock -looking sprocket with teeth in good condition; rotor with about 75-80% wear left. Will come off the bike this weekend (15-16th). $200

Pictures here:

Silver Triangles NOT included with the fork brackets

All prices plus shipping via UPS or the best/easiest (for me!)/cheapest way to get it there. I ship items from my work as a part of my job on a regular basis, so I'll try to get it cheap for you.

SMALL items will definitely go USPS if they can fit in a flat-rate box which allows me to ship from home. Otherwise, ALL items will ship UPS from my work as I can't get to a post office due to my work schedule.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pending sales on the upper triple, fairing stay, and entire front assembly including windscreen....

Don't be afraid to email still - sales sometimes do fall through!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I didnt see the fairing mounts, those are for the lower fairings right? I think I might want to get those as well, :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didnt see the fairing mounts, those are for the lower fairings right? I think I might want to get those as well, :)
Those are actually for the upper fairing, the long pointy part that mounts way back on the frame under the tank. These brackets hold that part to the frame.

I don't see any way they would hold lowers....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Those are actually for the upper fairing, the long pointy part that mounts way back on the frame under the tank. These brackets hold that part to the frame.

I don't see any way they would hold lowers....
my mistake, but id like to get those as well

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP for new items and some lower prices. Get this stuff out of my basement! :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP for pictures added!! some GREAT naked stuff!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the horn, no turn signals. I can ship the horn in a flat rate box so your total would be $10.50

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep, still have them. send me a zip code so I can get a shipping quote for you.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Do you still have the clip-ons? Are they straight and do they include the bar ends? PM me or email at:
enter underscore evening at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do you still have the clip-ons? Are they straight and do they include the bar ends? PM me or email at:
enter underscore evening at yahoo dot com
I am pretty sure I sold them...let me look.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I want these if they are straight!

S fairing mount brackets, the ones that go down on the frame by the tank $10

pm also sent

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.