1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 sv1000s
manteca CA
$1500 obo

the bike is a great bike for someone that wanted a naked or streetfighter sv. i lowsided the bike and the fairings got jacked up the radiator is leaking and it needs a new clutch master or to be switched to a cable kit. the bike rolls nicely im not sure if the forks got damaged as i just got out of hospital and havent tried to do much with the bike since. for all of you that are experiancing that loose magnets on the flywheel this is your chance to own a part of the legend. my flywheel and rotor so far are the only ones that have been reinforced with a stronger epoxy. i know all flywheel rotors are on back order so do let this oppurtunity slip away from you.

i also have a pretty decent gear set. i have a winter bilt suit and a black frank thomas 2 piece leather kevlar suit. 3 helmets 1 bilt 1 scorpion exo 1000 and one older one that just needs new padding. a spinal vest and some riding shoes if they fit.

if no one buys this as a whole i will be parting it out. tons of good parts still i would fix it but im done with motorcycles. i have no more desire to hit the pavement at 70 mph

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have pictures of the bike if you are interested just email me at [email protected] and i will send pictures. i just fired the bike up so the engine is still in running condition. mainly just the front fairings that got messed up the most.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts