Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

02 650 on Orlando CL. check it out.

1135 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  08sv
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Wow $1k that's not right. I could buy that, but it's a want and not a need.
Wow $1k that's not right. I could buy that, but it's a want and not a need.

If it runs without knocking, you could easily flip that for a $500-1000 profit. Hell, I'm tempted to send you $1000 to go pick it up for me to part out...
Jeff, I've got the proceeds from the sale of my Bandit burning a hole in my pocket. Will you check into this thing for me?
If it runs without knocking, you could easily flip that for a $500-1000 profit. Hell, I'm tempted to send you $1000 to go pick it up for me to part out...
The post says it doesn't run as it is.
My family lives in Orlando...hmm, might have to give 'em a call.
hell you could part it out for more then a 1000
I am thinking to head over just to see it in person , the title, and hear it. If I do I'll post my findings .

And by hear it if all it needs is a batt. and oil I have a batt and he can keep the oil .

Yes, but supposedly, it only needed a battery and an oil change. So like I said....
Owner must have been doing wheelies with it. ;D
Did end up looking @ a 89 hawk gt with a GYTR slip on. [email protected] that thing sounded saweet with that baby. I may look into getting one of those cans.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.