Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Jordan from Chicago here! I'm a relatively new track rider that couldn't pass up a sweet deal on an '01 650S to compliment my R6. I figured I'd say a quick hello before I started lookin' around. I don't have any pics of the SV beast, so here's the beauty for now instead:

I've been working on converting the R6 to "track-duty only" all winter. It's nice that the SV is basically ready to go :rock: just gotta change out the fluids and have the forks refreshed...

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Very nice. I might be corner working this year at blackhawk part of this year. I may not get to the track until September if work changes my schedule.

Street-Track and Track-Street.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If only you could combine the speed of the R6 with the grunt of the SV...I love my SV track bike in the corners but get eaten alive on the straight, oh well, tons of fun anyways!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys! yah the r6 and SV combo is kinda like the best of both worlds. learning and developing on both bikes will hopefully improve my riding in general. it'll definitely keep me occupied all season :D.

ranger if u make it out to blackhawk, u know which bikes will be sittin' in my pit, so make sure to come by and say hello

1 - 11 of 11 Posts