Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Th day I got it

Well I wasn't too sold on the looks of the bike so the cut off wheel and saws all came out

2001 SVS: Racetech front fork internals, Busa rear shock w homemade dogbones, SS lines, RosMoto Rearsets, Micron full race exh, K&N, jetted, double bubble screen, 2WJ front fender, Burst undertail, OEM seat cowl, Eurobikes lowers, R6 tube, clear tail lens with LEDs, spray-on bed liner paint job, GSXR kickstand, Ohlins damper, lots of safety wire...

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Looks nice.

Depending on what you've gotten so far, I would highly suggest a set of R6 calipers. They're a bit lighter than GSXR calipers, and IMO provide better feel. The matching master cylinder is great too. They also look very nice. 05+ R6, 04-06 R1.

On my dad's 07 750 front end with SV1000 310mm rotors (same size as 05+gsxr1k/06+600/750) no spacers were required in order to get the entire pad surface on the rotor. Some people say they're better with 2mm spacers but they work great even without.

I just love the way they look on 05/06 1k forks too: http://lolinter.net/sv/IMG_0401.JPG

Are you doing anything for the rear suspension?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been looking for the r6 mono blocks and yea the rear already has a busa rear shock and custom dog ones, I love the Ducati tail you did that was my other tail option if I didn't do the Gsxr tail

1 - 20 of 55 Posts