Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

"S" Bar-End Mirrors

11K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  cafe.racer 
#1 ·
I've seen a few pictures of 2nd gen S models with bar ends. All of them are using round ones like this:

I am not really liking the rounds. Does anyone use or have any pictures of an S with something like the Rizoma's? I've seen several pictures of people on here with them on their nakeds. Shaped like this:

See less See more
#2 ·
Bar End Mirrors are on my "buy next" list so this is big for me. I do question how well the Rizoma's shown would work on the lower, tighter S bars. Would the riders body block the view?

#3 ·
Sweep of the clipons usually provides enough clearance from arm/elbow blockage.

I use CRG Arrows that, depending on your gloves and angle of gripping the bars, can be setup in an 'upwards' position similar to the CRGs posted. I run mine in the outward position. Sorry it's not an S, but it once was lol

#4 ·

I was running this one before I made the switch to round bar-end mirrors. I originally tried running the mirrors directly over the handlebars, similar to one of the pictures you posted, but that ended after I bumped the mirror out of place with my hand a few times.

#7 ·
I must join this topic, because I want to buy bar end mirrors for my S curvy.
Does anybody have picture how it fits on K1 S model?
And also, what do you think (of course tastes are different) what will better fit to curvy - rounds or some like in the first post (second picture)?

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.