SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets - Page 26 - Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums

Go Back   Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums > Vendors > SV Racing Parts
New User? Register - Forgot Password
Register Forums FAQ Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance Advertise

SV Racing Parts SV Racing Parts

Old 07-07-2019, 04:20 PM   #251
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

Bikes: SV650 Gen 1 Race, SV650 Gen 2, Gladius, SV650 Gen 3
Miles Kms: Way more than I thought possible
Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets

Hi Everyone, Awesome News!! The SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets are back in stock and ready to ship.

They are $75, and come with the requisite mounting hardware,

$12.95 Flat Rate Shipping, to your door, anywhere in the USA.

Great International rates to anywhere outside of the USA,

Two Choices, Nissin or Tokico, so let me know which Calipers you are using,

1) For Tokico you will want to use either of the 2001 - 2003 GSXR 600, the 2000 - 2003 GSXR 750, or Any Model Year of the SV1000, 4 piston Tokico Front Calipers with the SV Racing Parts, Tokico Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets,

2) For Nissin you will want to use Any Model Year 1999 - 2006 of the CBR 600 F4 - F4i, 2001 - 2004 929R, 954R Models, or 2003 - 2004 CBR 600RR Nissin Front Calipers, or Honda RC 51 2002 or newer, with the SV Racing Parts, Nissin Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets,

These are the ones I use on my own bikes,

Let me know whenever you are ready, and I will look after you right away,

If you would like the correct superb Galfer HH Front Brake Pads included and shipped with the SV Racing Parts, Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, they are $35 per caliper set,

I also carry and stock the correct superb Lifetime Guaranteed Galfer SS Brake Lines $89.95 for Front SS Lines, and $49.95 for the Rear SS Galfer Lines,

Galfer Wave Rotors for our bikes, are also in stock and ready to ship,

These Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets work great, and come with all the requisite mounting hardware,

Please No PM, Email me directly at [email protected]

Or Visit me at www.svracingparts.com under the category For SV Riders, then under Brake Products,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair
SV Racing Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2019, 02:23 AM   #252
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

Hi Everyone, Awesome News!! The SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets are back in stock and ready to ship.

1) For Tokico you will want to use either of the 2001 - 2003 GSXR 600, the 2000 - 2003 GSXR 750, or Any Model Year of the SV1000, 4 piston Tokico Front Calipers with the SV Racing Parts, Tokico Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets,

2) For Nissin you will want to use Any Model Year 1999 - 2006 of the CBR 600 F4 - F4i, 2001 - 2004 929R, 954R Models, or 2003 - 2004 CBR 600RR Nissin Front Calipers, or Honda RC 51 2002 or newer, with the SV Racing Parts, Nissin Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets,

If you would like the correct superb Galfer HH Front Brake Pads included and shipped with the SV Racing Parts, Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, they are $35 per caliper set,

I also carry and stock the correct superb Lifetime Guaranteed Galfer SS Brake Lines $89.95 for Front SS Lines, and $49.95 for the Rear SS Galfer Lines,

These Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets work great, and come with all the requisite mounting hardware,

Or Visit me at www.svracingparts.com under the category For SV Riders, then under Brake Products,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Blair
Old 07-28-2019, 11:17 AM   #253
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

Blair

Old 08-16-2019, 10:57 AM   #254
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

Blair
Old 09-03-2019, 10:49 AM   #255
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

They are $85, and come with the requisite mounting hardware,

Blair
Old 09-15-2019, 04:03 PM   #256
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

Blair
Old 09-29-2019, 11:40 AM   #257
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

Blair
Old 10-17-2019, 08:01 PM   #258
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

Blair
Old 11-04-2019, 06:34 AM   #259
SV Racing Parts
Supporting Vendor

Blair
Sponsored Links
Advertisement