Clean and Simple II Virago - Page 48 - Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums

Go Back   Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums > Main Category > Motorcycle Talk
New User? Register - Forgot Password
Register Forums FAQ Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance Advertise

Motorcycle Talk Our main message forum catering to the Suzuki SV and general motorcycle chatter.

Old 11-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #471
brauny

Bikes: 01 sv650
Re: Clean and Simple II Virago

Absolutely Beautiful! I hope you sell it to someone nearby so you can still see it every now and then. I cant imagine how disappointing it must be to have to sell the bike as soon as its finished
brauny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2014, 07:08 PM   #472
Syscrush
Titanium Member

Bikes: 79 CBX aka Perry
Miles Kms: 20,000 km

Magnificent. You should be proud.

Get in touch with BikeEXIF and The Kneeslider, I'm sure that one or both would be happy to feature this thing, and it couldn't hurt to generate some interest.
Syscrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:15 PM   #473
Harsh

Bikes: 2007 Triumph D675, 1974 Honda CB750 (Cafe Racer build in progress), 2002S-SOLD

Chris...what are you asking for it? Call, text, or PM me if you don't want to publish it.
Harsh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2014, 07:42 PM   #474
Knifemaker87

Bikes: White 'n Blue 2006 SV650S
Miles Kms: 7.5 k
Send a message via AIM to Knifemaker87

Quote:
Originally Posted by brauny View Post
Absolutely Beautiful! I hope you sell it to someone nearby so you can still see it every now and then. I cant imagine how disappointing it must be to have to sell the bike as soon as its finished
that would be nice, but we are going out of the country and this is helping to foot the bill. i figure that each one i do is better than the last, so i'll build another one. next one i am thinking a liter water cooled italian engine. maybe aprilia... id love to a v4. But i might end up with a injected buell engine....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syscrush View Post
Magnificent. You should be proud.

Get in touch with BikeEXIF and The Kneeslider, I'm sure that one or both would be happy to feature this thing, and it couldn't hurt to generate some interest.
thanks so much, that means a lot. i will def get in touch with both of them and let them know. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh View Post
Chris...what are you asking for it? Call, text, or PM me if you don't want to publish it.
i am asking pie in the sky prices right now, because i can. i have it up on ebay starting a 8k. we will see. heres a link to the auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271677529329...84.m1555.l2649
Knifemaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:57 PM   #475
RMAN

Bikes: '05 Triumph Thruxton 900 SOLD, Triumph T595 Daytona, '01 SVS SOLD
Miles Kms: 15,600 15,500 22,000

Stunning. Did you forget to mention the hand built and designed exhaust in your eBay description or did I miss that?
RMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #476
brauny

Bikes: 01 sv650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knifemaker87 View Post
that would be nice, but we are going out of the country and this is helping to foot the bill. i figure that each one i do is better than the last, so i'll build another one. next one i am thinking a liter water cooled italian engine. maybe aprilia... id love to a v4. But i might end up with a injected buell engine....
Hmm that sounds very interesting. I love the sound of those buell engines, its a shame they went out of business. Good luck with selling it and your future projects!
brauny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:35 PM   #477
sbhockey
Site Supporter

Bikes: 01 SV650 track only, 05 CBR600RR street mule
Miles Kms: never enough

Shared over at WERA
Old 11-21-2014, 06:21 AM   #478
jguns2002

Bikes: 2005 SV650 Nudey
Miles Kms: 10k

I cant believe that you don't have before pictures of it on the eBay listing.
jguns2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:28 AM   #479
steveSLO
AARP Moderator

Bikes: '08 SV650N/abs
Miles Kms: 20,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jguns2002 View Post
I cant believe that you don't have before pictures of it on the eBay listing.
There is no "before". This is a new bike.
It's as if a surgeon took a functional heart and created an entirely new person around it!
(I'm sure Jay Leno has somebody working full-time looking for stuff like this)
Old 11-21-2014, 03:11 PM   #480
Syscrush
Titanium Member

Bikes: 79 CBX aka Perry
Miles Kms: 20,000 km

So, I just went to customfighters.com and it made me vote on Fighter of the Month. I'm at stupid work which blocks pictures, so I normally don't vote in that case until I can get home and do an honest vote. Reading the entrants I was like "Turbo Bandit - not into turbos but LOVE Bandits... Crazy Monster - oooooh, I do really love Monsters too! knifemaker - This is easy, I don't need to see the pics. VOTED!!!"

I still have to see the pics when I get home, but I don't think I have to see them to know that if you don't win it's a robbery.
Syscrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement