Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

What did you do to your SV today

1M views 16K replies 2K participants last post by  street1212 
#1 ·
Just thought this would be a cool new topic. If there is already one in existence please let me know so I can delete this one, or a mod can do it. As for me I finished my under tail project and rode the crap out of it.

#2 ·
well since my bike is up for a while I started my first gen bobber project this is the first shot of it, right now I don't have my second rear subframe to chop so I just mocked up where the seat will be all level and such

Should be awesome when shes finished, and she'll be the only first gen bobber in the Maritimes so im psyched as **** come spring

#3 ·
Just thought this would be a cool new topic.
Ok, I'll bite ;) Today I went to work on the stock rims. I removed the tires, valve stems, weights, seals, and punched out the bearings. Going to take the bare rims to Daytona Powderkote tomorrow to have them turned from black to silver like the used rims on the bike now.

Another day, another project smiley

#5 ·
I coveted it, and hugged it, then mounted V9s gold Rizoma bars to her, ohhhhhh....she purred.

(Redmonkey, that bobber is hot!)-right on brother

#21 ·
rode it for the first time since the wreck. Then bought a new brake lever to replace the broken one. Got it from a wrecked 05 that was washed up in Katrina...weird.

#27 ·
Finally got around to replacing my rear brake line with SS Galfer. Moved rearsets up in preparation for my trackday Sunday. Cleaned and lubed the chain.

#29 ·
crashed mine on friday... hobbled into my garage on crutches and nearly cried when i saw her. not gonna be riding for a while so i'l love her and hug her and call her my squishy... after i fit the vfr sssa, the rearsets i now HAVE to order and do a full respray. any color suggestions???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.