Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Motorcycle Picture Game 2.0

143K views 3K replies 54 participants last post by  golden chicken 
#1 · (Edited)
The original Motorcycle Picture Game was lots of fun but I think it's time for a reboot, so let's set the rules straight from the beginning and go get some pictures.

RULES:

• To make this game agile and keep things moving, we will keep not one but two tags going at the same time.
  • You can participate with any bike as long as it's yours. It doesn't have to necessarily be an SV.
  • You can "grab" any of the two active tags and replace it with a new one; the other tag remains active until someone grabs it too.
  • You can only grab tags using fresh pictures, that is, using photos that were taken AFTER the tag was set.
  • You cannot get "creative" to grab a tag unless it has been active for more than three days and no one has grabbed it. e.g. Using a paper plane to grab the tag "Your bike and an airplane".
  • In case of doubt, one vote from another player is enough to approve a grab whereas two negative votes are necessary to disapprove it.
  • Once you grab a tag, you have three hours to set it's replacement, otherwise someone else can also grab it and beat you to it.
  • To set a new tag, you must provide an example photo. The date of the example photo does not matter as long as it shows your bike in it.
  • Tags must be reasonably easy to grab. Don't post stuff like "your bike and the Eiffel Tower" as that would only stall the game.
  • Garage and driveway photos are strongly discouraged. The purpose of this game is to have a fun excuse to GO OUT AND RIDE!

That said, let's begin. The first two tags are:

A: Your bike and a bridge.

or

B: Your bike bathed by artificial light.

Now GO!

See less See more
#35 ·
Priest, your photos are still not showing. Why don't you use Photobucket or something like that?

Sent from my smartshoe using my pinky toe.

#36 ·
Might need to report the app. I switched over the new one and it seems to not be working. You can't see any of my photos?

Attachments

#38 ·
Bike and a bench

or

Bike and sunset/sunrise

#44 ·
Your bike under a bridge

Or

Your bike and sunset/sunrise.

#46 ·
Priest, to make things easier for others, please write both current tags at the end of your post.

Your bike and sunset/sunrise.

or

Your bike wet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.