Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

The official Movie Recommendation/Disapproval thread

88K views 1K replies 92 participants last post by  Troy Jollimore 
#1 ·
Let me start with The Bourne Legacy:

If you liked the first three movies of the saga as much as I did (those were by far one of the best trilogies ever filmed)... DON'T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING THE NEW ONE.

- Over acted
- Over-exaggerated Hollywoodesque stunts
- Poor story/script
- Poor cinematography
- No Jason Bourne

If all you care about is people punching other people it is still a "meh" movie.

#964 ·
Last night we watched "Mule" with Clint Eastwood. True story of a 90yr. old guy who becomes a drug mule for the cartel. A bit slow, but if this kind of thing interests you...you'll enjoy it. I give it a 7.

Two weeks ago went to see "Yesterday". Great summer movie; an electrical glitch happens in the world and all of sudden no one remembers the Beatles or their music. A small time singer songwriter is the only one who remembers and he starts performing their music and everyone assumes he is the writer. He becomes a star...for a while. Sounds a little contrived I know, but it's well done, getting good reviews and my wife and I both enjoyed it.

#966 ·
Last night we watched "Mule" with Clint Eastwood. True story of a 90yr. old guy who becomes a drug mule for the cartel. A bit slow, but if this kind of thing interests you...you'll enjoy it. I give it a 7.

Two weeks ago went to see "Yesterday". Great summer movie; an glitch happens in the world and all of sudden no one remembers the Beatles or their music. A small time singer songwriter is the only one who remembers and he starts performing their music and everyone assumes he is the writer. He becomes a star...for a while. Sounds a little contrived I know, but it's well done, getting good reviews and my wife and I both enjoyed it.
I'm planning to watch both. Saw the trailer for Mule a week ago and yes, it's interesting. As a music lover, I'd love to watch Yesterday too.