Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

The Cafe/2Stroke/Single/Twin/Brit/Euro/Cool Bike Pic Thread

8M views 22K replies 707 participants last post by  Hand-Wound Man 
#1 ·
I have been noticing a lot of threads with very cool pictures and links and in conversing with some other frequent posters thought maybe we could try to roll some of the best content up into one place. I look here and on the internet, as well as tv, in printed media and at bike shows and all over, for inspiration for my projects, so with Winter coming hopefully this can be a place for people to look for their ideas too.

Please try to keep this on topic, and keep in mind it isnt necessarily about SV's - classic bikes, cafe racers, GP bikes, thumpers, 2 smokers, Vtwins, euro bikes, and most anything you got. Ok, maybe not the really egregiously ugly 'I wouldnt ride that if you paid me' type bikes though.

*Obviously we cant always control what other outside sources do with their images, links, and content - so over time if this thread continues I am sure there will be dead links and little red x's popping up. I will do what I can to keep my posts updated!

Some of my favorites:

NCR Millona

2004 Suzuka 8hours Endurance Racer Ducati Monster

http://extremegraphicfsmd.com/indexeng.htm
Extreme Graphic Moto Design GSXR

Lazareth Ducati 1000SS

Honda CB1100R

Naked Yamaha RZ500

Dan Gurney Alligator

See less See more
#12,055 ·
Still on Singles

However, the payoff is in the weight and looks department. The bike is so narrow, very light (under 330lbs dry), and easy to ride (other than the low-speed chugging and not-great low-RPM on/off throttle). It's a peach in the midrange.
You certainly are not alone thinking thin is beautiful. Again, I am probably the odd one out who thinks wide motor and narrow seat is best looking. It's a bit analogous to big tits and a narrow waist - my fave. The Boldors and the Z's accentuated that look better than most.

Sorry Syscrush, posts 12021 and 12022 were posted with you in mind, not Bluey (Bluethunder). I am hopeless at remembering who is who in this anonymous cyberplace. I forgot who had the 690.

I hope everyone had a pleasing Chrissy. I went back to Bathurst to visit my brother, which was nice, but my license was almost destroyed by the Filth on the way home, double demerit points over Chrissy. How's this? I drive like an angel and find it nigh impossible to abide by the law on a bike; but I only get busted on the seldom occasion I nudge the limits when driving. I'll refrain from starting an anti-policing theme on the thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.