Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums - View Single Post - Norway attacks: at least 92 killed in Oslo and Utøya island
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:54 AM   #35
RD350

Bikes: '01 SV650 Fighter, '86 SRX600 Cafe, '75 RD350B, CRF100 Ice Racer
Re: Norway attacks: at least 92 killed in Oslo and Utøya island

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyowalgreens View Post
Army, seriously?

Where within that CNN's giant news site (or anywhere in the US MSM) is there an article that discusses the Labor Party and its position regarding the up-coming UN vote for Palestinian statehood or the rally for Norwegian Boycott Divestment and Sanction of Israel?

If it is buried in there somewhere I couldn't find it.

I see lots of articles suggesting the the kids at the Labor Youth camp were promoting "multiculturalism"

I don't see any mention that the way they were promoting it was by organizing a boycott of Israel for its occupation and brutal treatment of Palestinians.

Two days before the Utoya Island massacre, AUF’s (Labour Party’s youth movement) leader Eskil Pedersen gave an interview to the Dagbladet, Norway’s second largest tabloid newspaper, in which he unveiled what he thinks of Israel. Pederson went on to say, “The peace process goes nowhere, and though the whole world expect Israel to comply, they do not. We in Labour Youth will have a unilateral economic embargo of Israel from the Norwegian side.”

-