What happened to my SV this weekend - Page 2 - Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums

Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums

Go Back   Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums > Main Category > SVRider Motorcycling Forum
New User? Register - Forgot Password
Register Forums Garage FAQ Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

SVRider Motorcycling Forum Our main message forum catering to the Suzuki SV and general motorcycle chatter.

Old 11-21-2011, 03:21 PM   #11
LSCYCLING
Supporting Member

Bikes: 05 sv650n
Miles Kms: stuck at 24,210
Re: What happened to my SV this weekend

that's messed up man!! Wonder how many times he held his dog up to pee on your seat. Just sayin!!
or the fun of being able to go ________ (adjective). That's a major ________ (noun).
LSCYCLING is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #12
illbot

Bikes: Suzuki SV650S to N, Honda 919
Miles Kms: 13000

I live in Hillman Housing in the Lower East Side. Between Delancey and Grand streets.
Nice, quiet neighborhood next to a 100+ year old elementary school.
I'll post the video once I have it but I don't see how I will get money to pay for the repairs by doing so.

What provoked him?
Is it possible that a man that walks a little dog by himself daily, might be very lonely and angry that time slipped him by.
Seeing a younger person work on a motorcycle might of triggered some hatred for me by assuming that I'm a ladies man and that I'm a Rock Star of some sort.
What ever the case, I know what building he lives in.
I posted a note witten with a Black Sharpie on my cover that says "I know who you are. You Bald Fat F#$k and your little dog".
No little dog pee anywhere today.
illbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #13
Domiken
Supporting Member

Bikes: 03' SV1000S & 74' GT250, 07' YZF-R6
Miles Kms: 11,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by illbot View Post
I live in Hillman Housing in the Lower East Side. Between Delancey and Grand streets.
Nice, quiet neighborhood next to a 100+ year old elementary school.
I'll post the video once I have it but I don't see how I will get money to pay for the repairs by doing so.

What provoked him?
Is it possible that a man that walks a little dog by himself daily, might be very lonely and angry that time slipped him by.
Seeing a younger person work on a motorcycle might of triggered some hatred for me by assuming that I'm a ladies man and that I'm a Rock Star of some sort.
What ever the case, I know what building he lives in.
I posted a note witten with a Black Sharpie on my cover that says "I know who you are. You Bald Fat F#$k and your little dog".
No little dog pee anywhere today.
Small claims court ($150+) will easily get you your cash. You have enough proof to get a new bike out of this. If its driveable head to the dealer and have them give you a quote, or inform your insurance company if you have full coverage and show them the vid (not that it will help much) but who knows.
Domiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #14
LSCYCLING
Supporting Member

Bikes: 05 sv650n
Miles Kms: stuck at 24,210

shoulda said "I know who you are and your little dog tooo!!" then put some ruby slippers under your cover so it looks like the bike fell on a person.

or the fun of being able to go ________ (adjective). That's a major ________ (noun).
LSCYCLING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #15
illbot

Bikes: Suzuki SV650S to N, Honda 919
Miles Kms: 13000

I do not have full coverage - I pay $145 for 12 months - DairyLand Insurance.
It is not drive able at all. Handlebar points one way, wheel points another. forks not parallel.
illbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #16
Rock Dodger
Site Supporter

Bikes: 2006 Suzuki SV650N
Miles Kms: 49,000+ mi.

The fat perpetrator has some real mental issues.

Like John Lennon sang "one thing you can't hide, is when you're crippled inside".

Truer words were never spoken.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #17
J-Dog
45% Member

Bikes: 2007 Honda VT1100

Get a copy of the video.
Get the fatasses information. (Name, address, etc.)
File a police report if you can.
Get a quote on reparing the bike. (A generous one, that might leave you a few bucks left over for goodies. )
Get Security gaurd to agree to testify that he is farmiliar with the guy on the video and that it was definitely him and his little dog.
Go to court!

You could show up at the guys door, and demand that he pay for it. But that probably wouldn't go too well, since you'd probably have a hard time keeping your temper in check (I know I would) and not mouthing off to the fat bastid. So you probably shouldn't do that.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #18
AJB
Site Supporter

Bikes: 2004 SVS 650
Miles Kms: 30k
Garage

Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #19
pipboy2006

Bikes: 09 SV650SFA
Miles Kms: 18000

Show the tape to lawyer and see what they can do. I will sell my SV if I can't park it in a garage. There are too many motorcycle haters out there.
pipboy2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #20
theMayor

Bikes: '07 SV650N
Miles Kms: +13k

I wonder if the "eye-witness" is any way related to the bald man?? If not... WHOS LICENSE PLATE DID SHE GIVE YOU!?!?

Let the courts/ police do their thing. You have enough evidence and it should take care of itself. If not, I can take care of the "situation" for a small fee...
theMayor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement