Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Which Solo cowl?

3K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  mattman912 
#1 ·
I see there are several options to replace the rear seat and grab bar. Which ones are better.. or should I say, are there any ones to steer clear of for fit and finish?

#15 ·
Not the oem one, it comes with a peice that replaces the grab bar which holds the rear of the cowl/seat, it comes with little plastic filler peices.

There is an aftermarket one that has those fillers molded into the cowl but it does'nt come painted, I can't remember who makes it, I'll go look it up right fast.

#19 ·
I picked up the Targa cover on ebay and having a friend paint match it. Only paid like 70 bucks for it. It looks soooo much better then the factory joby. The stock seat cowl has a horrible gap. The Targa fits real snug and makes the tail end look like one peice. Its expensive yes, but if you can get a good deal the targa cowl is by far the best. I think its worth the exta money for the much better design

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.